This e-learning course addresses a wide variety of the aspects of teamwork in the workplace, and as a result supports many courses designed to cover the topic of working effectively with colleagues. It can be used to effectively support the off-the-job training delivery of several of the new apprenticeship standards, as well as also being able to support the delivery of several regulated qualifications.
Topics covered on this course include:
- what is teamwork?
- working effectively with colleagues
- establishing good working relationships
- group composition and teamwork
- group personalities
- positive and negative communication characteristics
- active listening
- why it is important to handle criticism positively
The apprenticeship standards that this course supports the delivery of include:
- Level 2 Adult Care Worker
- Level 2 Commis Chef
- Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner
- Level 2 Healthcare Support Worker
- Level 2 Hospitality Team Member
- Level 2 Retailer
- Level 2 Supply Chain Operator
- Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative
- Level 3 Hospitality Supervisor
- Level 3 Lead Adult Care Worker
- Level 3 Retail Team Leader
- Level 3 Senior Healthcare Support Worker
- Level 3 Team Leader/Supervisor
- Level 4 Retail Manager
- Level 5 Healthcare Assistant Practitioner
- Level 5 Operations/ Departmental Manager
This course also supports the delivery of the following qualifications that have been developed by Highfield Qualifications in line with the new standards:
- Highfield Level 2 Certificate for Supply Chain Operators (RQF)
- Highfield Level 2 Certificate for Warehouse Operatives (RQF)
- Highfield Level 2 Diploma for Customer Service Practitioners (RQF)
- Highfield Level 2 Diploma for Hospitality Team Members (RQF)
- Highfield Level 2 Diploma for Retailers (RQF)
- Highfield Level 2 Diploma in Working as a Commis Chef (RQF)
- Highfield Level 3 Diploma in Management (RQF)
- Highfield Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management (RQF)
Why choose RT e-learning?
The use of interactive quizzes and simulation tasks, based on realistic scenarios from genuine workplace environments, means E-Learners can more readily acquire skills and knowledge meaningful to their own work-based practices.
E-Learning can accommodate many different learning styles and can engage the learner via a range of rich and stimulating approaches, which are more relevant to the subject requirements, than can often be achieved in normal classroom-based learning.
We are registered as an approved centre with Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance; a global leader in regulated and work-based learning qualifications. Highfield is regulated by Ofqual, Qualifications Wales, SQA Accreditation, the Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment (CCEA), and the Security Industry Authority (SIA).
Highfield is also recognised by the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) as an apprentice assessment organisation (AAO) and registered on the Register of Apprentice Assessment Organisations (RoAAO).
As a direct result of this commitment, we can guarantee the fulfilment of our client’s needs and be assured of our client’s satisfaction.
For further information on this course or to discuss any further requirements please use our form or call 03333 44 2176