This innovative, multi-device e-learning course provides learners with the knowledge they need to go on to achieve a level 3 emergency first aid at work regulated qualification in a fun and interactive way. The course can replace 1 day of the 3-day first aid at work (RQF) course or first aid at work at SCQF level 6 course that are run through recognised Highfield Qualifications centres. This e-learning also covers other practical areas of the course, such as CPR, so is great for reinforcing competency and refresher training.
What does it cover?
The course content has been written by leading experts in the field of first aid and learners will cover the following topics:
- Understanding the role and responsibilities of a first-aider
- Assessing an incident
- Managing an unresponsive casualty
- Recognising and assisting a choke casualty
- Managing a casualty – external bleeding and shock
- Managing a casualty – minor injury
- Conducting a secondary survey
- Administering first aid to a casualty with injuries to their bones
- Administering first aid to a casualty with head and spinal injuries
- Administering first aid to a casualty with suspected chest injuries
- Administering first aid to a casualty with burns or eye injuries
- Administering first aid to a casualty with sudden poisoning or anaphylaxis
- Administering first aid to a casualty with a major illness
Why choose RT e-learning?
The use of interactive quizzes and simulation tasks, based on realistic scenarios from genuine workplace environments, means E-Learners can more readily acquire skills and knowledge meaningful to their own work-based practices.
E-Learning can accommodate many different learning styles and can engage the learner via a range of rich and stimulating approaches, which are more relevant to the subject requirements, than can often be achieved in normal classroom-based learning.
We are registered as an approved centre with Highfield Awarding Body for Compliance; a global leader in regulated and work-based learning qualifications. Highfield is regulated by Ofqual, Qualifications Wales, SQA Accreditation, the Council for the Curriculum, Examinations and Assessment (CCEA), and the Security Industry Authority (SIA).
Highfield is also recognised by the Education and Skills Funding Agency (ESFA) as an apprentice assessment organisation (AAO) and registered on the Register of Apprentice Assessment Organisations (RoAAO).
As a direct result of this commitment, we can guarantee the fulfilment of our client’s needs and be assured of our client’s satisfaction.
For further information on this course or to discuss any further requirements please use our form or call 03333 44 2176